Friday, October 8, 2010

Folksy Friday: I begin to spookify!

The title is "my" version of The Disturbeds "Stupify"- love that song.

I have decided that my wee ghosties will have to go on a field trip to Folksy. Whatever money they make will go to charity since they didn't cost me a penny to make; stay tuned for the grand announcement when they hit the shop! :)

Now, let's see what my fellow Folksy friends have in store to spookify our lives. A bootiful collection to inspire you and show off the great talent that's out there.

Come with me and don't be afraid- these spooks are harmless!

















As usual, a click takes you straight to the respective shop.
Go on, buy handmade- because you know it makes sense!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my ghosts in your fab ghost collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, i love them all :) very cute ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable things that go bump in the night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute!...you was on New blog like mine was and i just love ur blog! i have something cool for you to check out! the Ghost Wreath i made it is sooo thrifty and easy to make! check it out! it will go great with all the "Ghosts" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and following me I have you on my list now too. Have a nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just found your blog and wanted to say I LOVE the little kid printable Halloween tag. Thanks for sharing!

    Stop by if you get a chance!
    Leslie
    www.thechicuniquery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab ghosties! Cute little message cards
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The soldered ones really caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete