Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So sorry!

Peeps, I am really sorry. The bad blogger of the year award goes to... ME! Thanks to everybody who made this possible, I am honoured. Err.

Loads of things have happened, guys, and I simply didn't have much time to spend crafting and/or blogging.
The biggest change is that a friends 14 year old son temporarily moved in with us, smelly trainers and all. He's a bit of a troubled kid, so during the school holidays we sort of give him a bit of respite from his sometimes a tad chaotic family life. For me who's not a mom and whose only experience with 14 year olds comes from being 14 year old at some point it is, let's say, a novelty. But the lad is basically a good kid, and I am certainly not moaning.
The main work is done by The Man anyway, who is experienced in looking after teenagers. Thank goodness for that!

Another bit of news is that I have started listing a few items on Folksy, the british alternative to Etsy. There were a few "night shifts" of creating jewellery in the past few weeks, and I thought I'd rather give it a go than never know. (no, I don't play Lotto!) Here's the things I have listed so far:

No clue why the last picture refuses to appear the right way round... never mind.

So- I just wanted to let you all know I am still alive, just a bit busier than I used to be.

To my generous gifter in the Christmas In July gift exchange- I have received your wonderful notebook and will blog about it soon- I love it to bits!

Have a nice day, folks, and stay tuned. I will endeavour to blog a lot more regularly again! There is a little tutorial I have in mind for an easy- peasy piece of jewellery for pretty much the whole family. See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back on here agian. I know about being busy and not blogging as much lately. Your items you have listed on folksy are beautiful I wish you goodluck with selling them. I need to give it a go than never know. I am building up stock on a few items and I hope to open my etsy store soon. Glad to see you back and I can't wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pieces! I love your shop design, too, how cool to match poetry and song lyrics to the items. I esp. love that big flower!

    ReplyDelete