Wednesday, August 18, 2010

SOS!!!

Remember what I said in my las post about eating potatoes all week?
Isn't gonna happen.
They teamed- or should I say banded?- up against me.

When I came home from work last night, I walked into a protest gig by SOS- Save Our Spuds!

Have a look, guys, and come to understand why I daren't even go to the chippie...
This used bto be my fireplace, now it's a venue.

Meet the band.

According to The Man, who signed them for the gig, they are a Punk Rock Gothic Heavy Metal Viking band. Versatile, aren't they? Like a good potato should be.

Unfortunately, the Broccoli Sisters who use to do the background singing are currently in rehab, I have been informed.

I haven't laughed that hard for ages... love that man.

5 comments:

  1. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!!! That is the funniest thing ever! The Man needs to do a guest post tutorial. The sponge mohawk is my favorite part. What a crackup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post put a huge smile on my face. I like the green sponge mohican....or is it a courgette strip?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Rocks!!! The Man is very creative. Mohawk spud is very popular, but I like all the crazy blue hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a sponge. Oh, how I love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    The taters are adorable. I think they're a much better version of "Mr. Potato Head." Be careful...they could take over:-)

    ReplyDelete