Friday, July 13, 2012

A little glitzy teaser!

Have you thought about joining The Great Glitzy Craft Off yet?
I have started gathering materials, and everything is coming along nicely so far.
Want a quick look?



Yep, this IS auto spray paint. At 1.09 quid a can I can't say no!
And I really have no idea what the starfish is doing to that seahorse- I reckon they might have spent too much time in an envelope together, some things are better left unexplored.
There are still some things I will need, but as soon as the rain stops (presumably around Easter 2013, the way things are going) I shall start spray painting in earnest...
Mark your calendars, July 23rd is going to see the beginning of a series of hack- offs, complete with a linky party for y'all to join.
How are you faring so far, Sunny?


4 comments:

  1. Oh you are a tease! Don't think I didn't click on this pic and blow it up and check it out oh so carefully!! And I don't mind sayin...I'm jealous of your big seashell already! But....I've planned, printed, shopped and primed a little myself on this end! Can't wait to see what all you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auto paint? Oooh, great idea! (Taking notes on palm.) I need to get to work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great place you have here! Fun reading! I have perused many of your posts and enjoyed each one :)

    So nice stopping by to visit!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee hee...I took mom back today for her birthday, and we walked out freshly inspired...and with a giant white parrot statue half off. She kept pointing to things and and exclaiming, "Oh, you can make that one!" This is going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete