Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meet the tenants!

I haven't had a lot to blog about recently because most of my precious time was wasted at work.

In a team of four gals, 2 were off sick for almost a month (at the same time), and the last men women standing did it all. Yay to us. Err.

And did I tell you that my Mum was here for a week as well? She comes over from Germany once or  twice a year to see us, and it's always a special time, work or not.

I didn't get a right lot of crafting done (well, none. Nada. Zero. Nowt. Nichts. Rien.), but in- between having some quality time with Mama and wasting away my life in the bookies (wrong side of the counter!), I managed to have a few pictures taken of the occupants of Three Bed Semi.

Do not call the police, refrain from cleaning your glasses and try not to call your psychiatrist- everything is perfectly fine. This is not a drill.Remain calm and meet the gang.


Me. With a spider catcher my Mom got me. Bless her, I thought it was a tad daft, but a day after she had left, it was put to real good use. Urgh.

Mom and me. Unedited.

The Man, Erin (NingThing) and yours truly. His facial expression is not out of the ordinary, why?


Sleep is genuinely overrated.


You can trust us. With your money, your children and even your pets. Yes, your pets.

So, now you know who you are dealing with.
I'll keep a close eye on my blog stats- if you decide to leg it, don't blame ya! If you decide to stay with us just a little bit longer, bless you, guys.

I'm off to slap some hair dye on now.

Luv ya!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. I'm afraid I am going to have to unfollow you immediately. Because you and the man and the mum and the malkins are JUST TOO CUTE! But seriously, Steff, I love your pics and hope you get to blog more soon. That spider catcher is genius, I need one! (Just yesterday I looked down to find a black widow on my hand - eep.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bed full of cats - ours is often the same! I'm the last to bed most nights and only get left with a slither down the side LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed you!
    Love the picture with all the cats.. great you`re all fine!

    Und stell Dir vor: bei mir warens heute morgen sogar 5 (!) Kater + 1 Mann im Bett... was gibts schöneres? ;)
    ich hoff Dir gehts richtig, richtig gut!

    Nachtamazone/Sandra

    ReplyDelete