Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's this? What's this? I can't believe my eyes!

The marvels of model clay (FIMO) and an hour of boredom turned my humble hut into a haunted mansion.

These little guys moved in yesterday and will be turned into earrings tonight:









If you can handle the horror, I'll whip up a little tutorial and post it when I get back from work. It's so ridiculously easy, even I can do it!
(There are some bootiful brothers and sisters, too, but more about them later.)

Happy haunting!

7 comments:

  1. OMg these are going to be the cutest Halloween earrings! How could anyone not smile when they notice them dangling from your ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASP* Must. Forward. To. Daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee hee! Love them! Tutorial, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, I love you. You're just as deranged as me :D Thanks for your support. Once I've kicked the bucket, I promise to haunt you first and foremost, glow in the dark and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steff, I stopped by earlier, and looked at almost all your posts, lol. It's no wonder Sunny, said you were worthy of top 10 status. Your blog is really great, and I am so stoked to have found you. Was wondering how you found me, then say the link at SUnny's place. Gotta LOVE her, and there must be something about Germans being super cool, Sourkrout is also German, and I love her blog too. Don't know if you noticed my parties at my place, but hello you and your awesome projects should totally swing by again, and link away. I am greedy and want all the cool ideas on my blog, so I can have the coolest collection, and well for my readers to see too. Hope to see you again, and THANKS again, for being my newest follower. I am obviously stalking you now too. Bella :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, THANK YOU for linking up, very excited to see your earings, too cute. Man that little glow in the dark guy was way cute. Haven't worked with glow in the dark clay in forever. SHould try again, so much fun. Bella :)

    ReplyDelete